Leonnel Iruke focuses his practice in international business litigation, both at the trial and appellate level, with experience in the areas of business torts, and related contract and commercial litigation, real estate litigation, unfair competition and trade secret litigation, employment litigation, and professional liability litigation. Mr. Iruke has represented manufacturing, international trade organizations , real estate development, entertainment and technology companies, as well as wide manner of complex business disputes in both state and federal courts.
He has tried business disputes in both state and federal courts and he has arbitrated and mediated cases in numerous venues in Harris County, Los Angeles County, and various venues throughout the world.
Recent Litigation Experience
- Represented the primary plaintiff against a publically traded stock promotions company in a breach of contract, fraud litigation arising out of a marketing agreement.
- Represented owners, developer of residential lots in a fraud and breach of contract litigation arising out of predatory lending.
- Represented an owner of residential lots in a fraud and breach of contract and professional negligence.
- Represents a Chinese Based manufacturer in all international affairs and dealing within the United States (inclusive of International Trade and Intellectual Property Counsel)
- Represented a health care company in litigation involving breach of contract, and
- Represented developer in action for breach of contract arising out of an option agreement to purchase undeveloped property.
State Bar of Texas
Southern District of Texas
Bar Memberships and Professional Affiliations:
Houston Bar Association
Texas Trial Lawyers Association
Houston Young Lawyers Association
American Trial Lawyers Association
American Bar Association, Litigation Section
Univeristy of Houston, Psyc. Cum Laude
Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Summa Cum Laude, J.D.